As some of my early blogs on this election would testify, I was not enthusiastic about Donald Trump as the GOP presidential nominee. However, about two months ago I realized that this election is far more about the future of the nation; the administrative cabinets, department and agency heads, the Departments of Justice, Defense and Homeland Security in particular, that matter more than the presidential candidate.
That being said, while Trump has his baggage (as virtually all candidates do), one thing he has demonstrated far more than Clinton and that is his extreme patriotism and desire to right the wrongs in America.
So, here’s my prediction, and I will go way out on a limb. Trump will win. Not only win, but win by a wide margin, perhaps 10 percent or more. Here’s why:
- A large number of moderate democrats who are sick of the Hillary (and Bill) scandals, habitual lying and self-enrichment, will either stay home or vote for Trump/Pence.
- A growing number of Black and Hispanic voters are finally seeing the light and realizing that Hillary represents more of the same lies and disaster for minority populations.
- Trump support is on a strong upswing right before the election, while Clinton’s is on the downswing.
- While Trump has been focusing mostly on policy of late, the best Clinton can do is keep bringing up the old dead issue of Trump’s immoral pronouncements about women twenty years ago.
- The FBI announcement about re-opening their Clinton investigation has shattered any support Clinton might have garnered from the undecideds. The majority will vote for Trump.
- Trump supporters are not fair-weather supporters. They will vote no matter what the weather or obstacles.
- More and more Americans are waking up to the depth of Clinton’s corruption.
- The majority of Americans are sick of all the ineffectiveness and corruption in Washington.
- Hillary Clinton represents more of the same Washington corruption; Trump represents a fresh face with new hope.
- Patriotic Americans will vote against anyone who does not uphold the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms. Clinton is clearly against that provision of the Constitution.
- The majority of Christian voters understand that Clinton is anti-Christian and anti-Israel.
- People are realizing the real danger of the Clinton immigration and open borders policy.
- American patriots have not forgotten about Benghazi and Clinton’s “what difference does it make” statement.
- More Americans understand the disastrous foreign policies of Obama/Clinton that has resulted in the explosion of Islamic terrorism in the Middle East, Europe and the U.S.
- The Obamacare debacle will hurt Clinton who is in favor of socialized medical care.
- Traditionally democratic states are trending in favor of Trump or are “toss-ups” right before the election.
- For the past few weeks Trump has been acting more presidential, while Clinton has been acting more unhinged.
So, here’s my bold prediction (not seen anywhere else): Trump/Pence will command 55% or more of the popular vote and at least 300 electoral votes (270 needed to win).
Now, that will prevent Hillary from pardoning herself. If we can be patient and wait until Trump takes office and select a new attorney general, then Obama will not be able to pardon her either should she be indicted. That would be ideal.